Monday 15 October 2012

ABSOLUTE VINTAGE: 15 Hanbury Street, Greater London



Absolute Vintage, not far from Brick Lane, was a great find! It had a bit of a warehouse feel with hundreds upon hundreds of little gems spilling from shabby, antique-looking furniture as soon as you enter. However, as an avid vintage and charity shop shopper, I found it slightly overpriced and overwhelming. I'm not usually a firm believer in the 'less is more' approach to interiors but in this case, the store could definitely benefit from a thorough clear up! But despite my little grumbles, Absolute Vintage still holds that little charm which comes with all vintage stores; something I can never resist. So for me, still a pleasant venture.

WARNING: do not enter if you have an issue with tidiness, I would say it loosely resembles a jumble sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment